How many ways can I complain about having a cold? Ask Paul. Especially because now he has it! According to someone in the know (my doctor), this is just a virus. A virus that seems to be lasting a loooooooong time (10 days so far). So, you are getting a continuation of the list from the last post……:
8) It snowed a lot the day before Thanksgiving:
9) The next day, Thanksgiving, it was pretty:
10) On Thanksgiving, Paul and I did not go to the Boston area to see my family as planned. Instead we were both on the couch, feeling unwell, and we ate pancakes for our dinner. I made my sweet potato casserole too but it came out crappy. (Good thing I didn’t bring it to the family dinner!) And no pie. And we missed the creation of, and eating of, this:
(Thanks Aunt Christine – I swiped this from your Facebook page!)
11) On the plus side, while hanging out on the couch for all this time, I was able to get back into some Christmas knitting:
I might actually be in good shape with getting my list knitted on time. (Knock on wood). And the time on the couch gave us a good start to our Month-of-Watching-Sappy-Lifetime-Christmas-Movies.
12) Luckily, I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with this thing. I went to work at the yarn shop yesterday but needed a nap when I got home. Paul is not there yet.
13) This is my last post involving complaints about my cold. I’m hoping to have lots of pictures of blocked knitting to show you next time!
14) Couldn’t end the list with unlucky #13.